Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day of surgery

My suregery was scheduled at 10 am but i had to be there 2 hours earlier. When i arrived at the hospital i went into pre-admissions, there they asked me to give a pregency test. After i went into a different area for surgical procedures. Therew i waited in a small room where my mom helped me change into my robes. I waited in that room for about 30 minutes, until a nurse came to give me crutches and help me practic with them. After that i waited in the small room for another 30 minutes. My mom, grandma an I prayed to the Lord to have him be with the surgeon at all time and that nothing were to go wrong. God had already opened so many doors for by having the insuance cover everyhting and having a surgeon who operatates in my area we knew he would help us. At all time my family has given God glory for this surgery. After waiting i was rolled on a strecher into the room where they would insert my anesthesia. A anesthesiaologist came to instert my IV tube which is where i would get my anesthesia and then my medicine. After they insterted my anesthesia it worked very quickly and then i blacked out. When i woke up i was in the recovey room with my mom. They took some x-rays of my foot and then i slept some more. After i had fully recover i went home it was about 7:00pm. At home i put my leg up high and slept the night away.
This is what my foot looked like at the hospital:

1 comment:

  1. Lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough develop and chronic cough worsen. include chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes the first was bone pain, headaches, dizziness,I was so piss off and tired of my life until i read about Dr Itua herbal medicine on blogspot i really thought it was scam when i first contacted him so little time i think about it and bought the herbal medicine which i took for three weeks and i was totally cured his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer.But not only this Lung Cancer This great man can cure,Dr Itua also told me he can cure such diseases like... COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA,HIV/AIDS,OVARIAN CANCER,BLOOD CANCER,MEN/WOMAN INFERTILITY,BURKITT LYMPHOMA - NON-HODGKIN.BRONNCHIAL TUMORS, BRAIN TUMORS,BILE DUCT CANCER,BONE CANCER,VAGINAL CANCER,HERPES VIRUS,LOVE SPELL,HEPATITIS,HE'S A GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR.HERE HIS CONTACT EMAIL::: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/. WHATSAPP:::+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete