Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2013

update!!

hey guys sorry for not updating in a while, i've been really busy but i'm back now. Well now i'm scheduled for removal of my fixator on september 13th which i'm so happy for, I am walking with a short cam walker, which is special boot, i'll post a picture down below. My scar is healing very well, which is also great news. I'll post some pictures of my foot below. I am so happy that i am almost done with the process and thankful to God that everything went well with no infection and little swelling which my doctor was amazed about. my foot isn't perfect but it is much better then before and i love it!!!! Also with the boot i am not wearing the top cover because it does not fit over my fixtator boot i was still able to secure my foot with out it.



4 comments:

  1. Hey how you doing? I wanted to know if you have any advice for me. Its been a month since my surgery My stitches have not been removed. I had distract 7mm the doc unscrew it and brought it down to 3mm. A lot of fluid have been coming out of it. the fluid and blood are dry on top of the stitches it looks pretty gross. my toe looks purple and dead. I can't go back to work or even get up because the fluid comes out of it. I cry every single day. crying as I'm writting to you, Im just very depress right now and dont know what to do. my foot was cut 10 cm. its from my foot to my toe. I seriously regret going through this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, I haven't checked this in a while and I'm so sorry for such a late response. I'm so sorry about what happened to you!!! I finished the process on both my feet in january of 2015. My toes didn't end up being the way I wanted them to but they are a lot better than what they were. I too, went through that stage of " I wish i hadn't" I lost so much time and I did regret it but now looking at the finished product I'm much happier. I hope that happened to you. If you see this can you please update me on your status, I would really like to know what happened.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for sharing your story. You are one of many which whom I've been following prior and during my surgery process. I am on week 1 and doing fairly well so far. Follow up is in 2 days. Please continue sharing your progress :)

    ReplyDelete